Join Our Team
Part-Time Legal Administrative Assistant
Padberg, Corrigan & Appelbaum is seeking an entry level, part-time legal administrative assistant. This position is currently for two days per week with the possibility of growth and additional work days.
Get your foot in the door and gain experience at an established and fast-paced law firm. This is a great opportunity for a college student interested in the legal field, a student currently enrolled in a paralegal program, or a person with some knowledge in the legal field.
- Request medical records and medical bills.
- Print, scan, and/or save incoming medical records and medical bills.
- Communicate with attorneys regarding status of requests.
- Communicate with medical providers regarding requests and copying invoices.
- Calendar and follow up on outstanding requests.
- File documents and paperwork.
- Back up the receptionist by answering phones as needed.
Training and Qualifications:
- Prior experience is not necessary; we are willing to train the appropriate candidate.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills, as well as verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all members of the staff.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply by sending a resume to Brandy Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.