For a 21-year old woman who was permanently paralyzed when a tractor trailer rear ended the pick-up truck in which she was a passenger while on Interstate 44 in the City of Pacific, Franklin County, Missouri. The collision caused the pick-up truck to flip over and partially eject her. Unfortunately, she fractured her neck and was placed on life support and in a coma for several months. Then, she was transferred to a rehab hospital where she remained for approximately six months.
For an 18-year old boy who died in a fire after a motor vehicle accident as a result of a product defect in the motor vehicle in which he was a passenger.
In a medical malpractice lawsuit for an eight-year old girl who sustained a brain injury due to negligent medical treatment. Her hospital and treating doctors, including her pediatrician and a geneticist, were liable for a misdiagnosis of congenital hypothyroidism as a result of the hospital losing her Newborn Screen Test, which tests for congenital hypothyroidism.
For a construction worker who was partially paralyzed when a falling beam struck him in the head.
For the wrongful death of two males who were electrocuted while moving a grain auger that struck a telephone line. The verdict was awarded to the families in St. Louis city courts.
For serious orthopedic injuries were sustained in a tractor trailer accident.
For a Jefferson County man who sustained a brain injury in a motor vehicle accident causing him to lose his sense of taste and smell.
For the deaths of an 86-year old woman and a 64-year old woman who died when their vehicle was struck by a piece of heavy equipment (bulldozer) that fell off of a tractor trailer on Highway D in St. Charles County, MO.
For a bricklayer who fell and was seriously injured on a job site due to the negligence of his co-employees.
For Gene Keller, a construction worker injured during the 2005 expansion of the Lambert-St. Louis International Airport runway system. He and a co-worker were seriously injured when a dormant piece of dynamite exploded after they were instructed to drill into it. The stick of dynamite had misfired two days prior and the crew on site failed to neutralize the stick by washing it from the hole. When Keller arrived for a later shift his drill encountered the undetonated dynamite and it exploded. The case settled with the engineering company overseeing the blasting.