Baseball Ticket Facebook Contest
Win 4 Tickets to the July 17, 2019 Game against the Pittsburgh Pirates
We have 4 extra tickets and want to give them away! All you have to do to enter is share one thing you love about attending a baseball game on the contest post on our Facebook page.
Do you love the team? Do you enjoy seeing the St. Louis fans come together? Maybe you’re just there for the food and drinks! No matter your reason, we want to know!
We will notify the winner in the Facebook comments on July 16, 2019 before 4pm!
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES:
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who are 18 years old as of the date of entry and are legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Padberg, Corrigan and Appelbaum are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and represent and warrant that the Contestant meets the eligibility requirements. In addition, the Contestant agrees to accept the decisions of Padberg, Corrigan & Appelbaum as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- How to Enter: Entries must be submitted by Tuesday, July 16, 2019 at 3:30pm. The Campaign must be entered by posting a comment in the comments section of this post. Contestants must have full rights to use any photos entered into the Campaign. One entry per Facebook account. Contestants grant Padberg, Corrigan & Appelbaum the right to share any comments or photos entered into the Campaign. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Padberg, Corrigan & Appelbaum.
- Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign will receive 4 tickets to July 17, 2019 Cardinal’s game. Winner is responsible for picking up the tickets at the Padberg, Corrigan & Appelbaum office prior to the game. Padberg, Corrigan & Appelbaum is not responsible for game cancelations, rain delays or any other changes to the time and date of the game. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Padberg, Corrigan & Appelbaum. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Padberg, Corrigan & Appelbaum’s discretion.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by random drawing under the supervision of Padberg, Corrigan & Appelbaum and notified by comment on Facebook. Padberg, Corrigan & Appelbaum shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to notifications, blockers or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible or fails to claim the prize within 30 minutes from the time notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT PADBERG, CORRIGAN & APPELBAUM’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Terms & Conditions: Padberg, Corrigan & Appelbaum reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Padberg, Corrigan & Appelbaum’s control corrupt the administration or fairness of the Campaign. Padberg, Corrigan & Appelbaum reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or violates these Terms & Conditions.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, Contestants agree to release and hold harmless Padberg, Corrigan & Appelbaum and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, successors, employees, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Campaign or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND MISSOURI, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Missouri having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Padberg, Corrigan & Appelbaum, 1926 Chouteau Avenue, St. Louis, Missouri 63103, USA.
- Cardinals: The Campaign hosted by Padberg, Corrigan & Appelbaum is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with the St. Louis Cardinals.
- Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Padberg, Corrigan & Appelbaum is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.