Nicole Burlison Knepper Attorney
Nicole Burlison Knepper dedicates her practice to people who have been injured. She has broad experience and a proven track record with complex personal injury cases involving auto accidents, workplace injuries, defective products, premises liability, and other types of cases. Throughout her career, Nicole has litigated cases in state, federal and appellate courts. She understands the challenges facing injured people and is a devoted representative of her clients.
In addition to her legal practice, Nicole serves on the Executive Committee of the Lawyers’ Association of St. Louis. She volunteers her time helping children who have been affected by the criminal justice system, as a member of BAMSL’s Motion for Kids committee. Nicole is also a member of the Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, a group of attorneys protecting the rights of individuals to pursue justice and the standards of the civil justice system among trial attorneys.
Nicole grew up in St. Charles County with her three sisters. She then moved to Columbia, Missouri to attend the University of Missouri – Columbia where she earned bachelor degrees in French and International Studies. She moved to St. Louis and attended law school at St. Louis University, where she met her husband. Today, they continue to live in St. Louis with their two children.
- $425,000 Settlement - Corporate Non-Compete Dispute
- $360,000 Verdict - Car Crash/Motorcycle Crash/Uninsured Motorist
- $185,000 Settlement - Negligence/Finger Injury
- $120,000 Verdict - Premises Liability
Professional & Community Involvment
- Missouri Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Lawyers Association of St. Louis, Executive Committee Member
- Bar Association of Missouri St. Louis (BAMSL), Motion for Kids Committee Member
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, Women’s Caucus Committee Member
Published Works & Presentations
- “Common Representation of Plaintiffs,” Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, MATA Women Ethics CLE, March, 2016.
- “Trying Your First Case,” Bar Association of Metro Saint Louis, Bench, Bar and Professional Development Conference, 2012.
- “Trying Cases as a Young Lawyer,” Bar Association of Metro Saint Louis, Insider’s Guide to Personal Injury Litigation: Products Liability Edition, September, 2011.