$300,000.00 settlement for the clients injured in a motor vehicle accident with an uninsured motorist.
On September 10, 2010, The Padberg & Corrigan Law Firm was successful in settling two personal injury claims for their clients who are husband wife and were injured in a motor vehicle accident.
The clients were injured when they were riding on a motorcycle and they were struck by an uninsured motorist. The impact caused them to be knocked off of the motorcycle striking the roadway. The clients sustained serious orthopedic injuries in the form of a fractured back which required a surgical fusion of the thoracic vertebrae and a fractured hip.
The attorneys at The Padberg & Corrigan Law Firm filed a personal injury claim under the clients’ automobile insurance company’s uninsured motorist coverage because the driver that caused the accident was uninsured and was in violation of Missouri law requiring all drivers to have automobile insurance.
The lawyers at The Padberg & Corrigan Law Firm were successful in obtaining a settlement for the $300,000.00 uninsured motorist policy limits.
Noteworthy Car/Automobile Accident Cases
- $3,000,000.00 settlement for a Jefferson County man who sustained a brain injury in a motor vehicle accident causing him to lose his sense of taste and smell.
- $1,250,000.00 settlement in Franklin County for a 21-year old passenger who was rendered a quadriplegic in a motor vehicle accident with a drunk driver.
- $1,060,000.00 settlement for a man who suffered a brain injury when he was rear-ended by a tractor-trailer.
- $1,000,000.00 settlement for a wrongful death of an 18-year old boy in a motor vehicle accident.
- $600,000.00 verdict for a Jefferson County man who fractured his leg and hip in a motor vehicle accident.
- $500,000.00 settlement for a Jefferson County man who suffered fractures of the thoracic spine and ribs and a collapsed lung when he was rear-ended by a sign company truck.
Disclaimer: Results are not guarantees. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future results. The value of each case depends upon the facts circumstance of that claim.