$237,000.00 settlement for a workers’ compensation claim.
On August 2, 2010, the attorneys at The Padberg & Corrigan Law Firm were successful in reaching a $237,000.00 settlement for their client who injured his back in a work-related injury.
On October 28, 2003, the client was working for a trucking company and injured his low back. The client underwent several back surgeries and was unable to return to work as a truck driver. The lawyers at The Padberg & Corrigan Law Firm filed a workers’ compensation claim. They retained a vocational rehabilitation expert and a medical doctor to testify that the client was unable to return to work in the open labor market and was permanently and totally disabled from the work injury. After numerous depositions, the claim was successfully settled two days prior to trial. The client will receive over $237,000.00 plus additional money to pay for future medical treatment which will be placed in a Medicare Set Aside account.
Noteworthy Workers Compensation/Job Injury Cases
- $350,000.00 settlement for a St. Louis County man who sustained several orthopedic injuries in a work accident rendering him permanently and totally disabled.
- $180,000.00 settlement in a workers’ compensation claim for hand and back injuries. Read More
- $150,000.00 settlement for a Jefferson County man who was permanently and totally disabled from work-related back injuries.
- $65,000.00 settlement for a St. Genevieve, Missouri man who injured his back in a work-related injury resulting in back surgery.
- In December 2009, The Padberg & Corrigan Law Firm successfully resolved a workers’ compensation claim for a Ste. Genevieve man who injured his back when he fell on the job resulting in a low back surgery.Disclaimer: Results are not guarantees. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future results. The value of each case depends upon the facts circumstance of that claim.