Medical malpractice is an act or omission by a health care provider which deviates from accepted standards of practice in the medical community and which causes injury to the patient. Simply put, medical malpractice is professional negligence(by a healthcare provider) that causes an injury. Such injury may occur from failure or delay in diagnosis, errors in prescribing or administering medication, failure to monitor, adverse reactions to a drug or procedure or drug interaction, etc. Our firm has experienced success in medical malpractice cases and employs an experienced registered nurse to assist in such cases.
Noteworthy Medical Malpractice / Medical Negligence Cases
- $1,500,000.00 settlement for the family of 45-year-old man who died as a result of failure to diagnose bacterial meningitis.
- $660,000.00 verdict for permanent hand injuries caused by failure to manage bacterial infection.
- $660,000.00 verdict in the City of St. Louis for an ironworker injured during rehab as a result of nursing malpractice.
- $388,000.00 verdict in St. Louis County for the death of an elderly woman as a result of medical mismanagement.
- $350,000.00 verdict in Iron County for a 70-year old woman who was improperly administered stroke medication.
- $350,000.00 verdict in St. Louis County for a 45-year old woman who sustained damage during a shoulder surgery.
- $300,000.00 verdict in the City of St. Louis for a woman whose physician operated in the wrong area of her foot causing permanent nerve damage.
- $200,000.00 verdict in St. Louis County for the wrongful death of a woman who died as a result of her physician negligently managing potassium levels.
- Confidential settlement in a medical malpractice claim for the wrongful death of a 60-year old man who died as a result of a failure to diagnose and treat a ruptured abdominal aneurysm. Read More
Disclaimer: Results are not guarantees. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future results. The value of each case depends upon the facts circumstance of that claim.