Motor vehicle accidents often result in serious injuries. Whether bad drivers or shoddy roads are to blame, tens of thousands of people in the United States are injured or killed every year in auto accidents.
While money can’t restore health or return a loved one to a grieving family, it can help alleviate some of the financial pressures. In addition to medical bills and lost past and future income, victims can also seek damages for pain and suffering and property. However, it is important to see a Missouri automobile accident attorney as soon as possible after an auto accident so that witnesses can be interviewed while their memory is still fresh and evidence from the scene of the collision and the vehicles can be collected before it is destroyed.
The Padberg & Corrigan Law Firm is made up of attorneys with a great deal of experience in car accident cases, who are committed to obtaining the best result for their clients. There are a number of St. Louis car accident lawyers but only a few can match the success and experience of The Padberg Corrigan & Appelbaum Law Firm.
Noteworthy Car / Automobile Accident Cases
- $3,000,000.00 settlement for a Jefferson County man who sustained a brain injury in a motor vehicle accident causing him to lose his sense of taste and smell.
- $1,250,000.00 settlement in Franklin County for a 21-year old passenger who was rendered a quadriplegic in a motor vehicle accident with a drunk driver.
- $1,060,000.00 settlement for a man who suffered a brain injury when he was rear-ended by a tractor-trailer.
- $1,000,000.00 settlement for a wrongful death of an 18-year old boy in a motor vehicle accident.
- $600,000.00 verdict for a Jefferson County man who fractured his leg and hip in a motor vehicle accident.
- $500,000.00 settlement for a Jefferson County man who suffered fractures of the thoracic spine and ribs and a collapsed lung when he was rear-ended by a sign company truck.
- $400,000.00 settlement for the wrongful death of a Jefferson County couple involved in a motor vehicle accident.
- $400,000.00 settlement in the City of St. Louis for the death of a 45-year old man involved in a motorcycle accident with an automobile.
- $325,000.00 settlement for a Jefferson County man who was ejected from a vehicle, and sustained a brain injury and fractured leg.
- $250,000.00 settlement for a 75-year old Lincoln County woman who was rear-ended by a dump truck and suffered injuries to her back and leg.
- $250,000.00 settlement for a St. Louis City man who was rear-ended at a stoplight, causing a herniated disc in his neck.
- $250,000.00 settlement for a 20-year old Jefferson County man fractured his hip after being ejected from a motor vehicle.
- $200,000.00 settlement for a 45-year old St. Louis County woman who was involved in a motor vehicle accident, injuring her right leg.
- $200,000.00 settlement for an elderly Jefferson County woman who fractured her hip when her wheelchair overturned in an OATS transport vehicle because it was improperly secured.
- $180,000.00 settlement for a 75-year old woman who sustained a fractured hip in a motor vehicle accident in Jefferson County.
- $120,000.00 for a St. Charles County man who sustained a fracture to his thoracic spine when his vehicle was caused to overturn by an uninsured motorist.
Disclaimer: Results are not guarantees. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future results. The value of each case depends upon the facts circumstance of that claim.